2012年11月26日星期一

Facebook till want that torme

On a sofa.
"Is the work still used to?"I the soft voice ask.
The girl of"habit ……" is a bit bashful, but stares continuously ground to stare at me, difference thus long of time, the girl really remembers fondly to own lover Be getting bitter."Is …… H'm, the inside those men of company dislike very much ……"
I am some to oddly looking at a girl, girl but abashed red Qiao face, cover up Qin head into my bosom.I hence turn a head to hope to sing to the Yu Feng, breeze's singing has already been canning not help smiling, she explains a way:"After small Die entered company, upstairs down stairs those men are like to see the bee of smelling the honey and dedicate flower, courtship and make track for her don't put!"
I ha ha smile, daut the beautiful small face of Zhi Die, way:"That certainly, my small Die so beautiful looks, if not that blind person the meeting be been fond of!"
The Yu Feng sings to say with smile:"Still have being called of a down stairs advertising agency Li Ze Hua of guy, unexpectedly threatens by jumping off a building small Die to is in love with him!"
I listenned to absolutely and need to match not a Long mouth and turned a head to see toward the awkward and shy and unbearable girl.
The Zhi Die twists Jiao Qu a bit in fear, pout low voice to say:"Do I just ignore his suicide!Hum, those people disliked to die and made somebody else all day the discomfort is rather ……"
I smiled, but eyes involuntarily deeply stare at beauty in bosom that Ao however of soft breasts, such miracle indeed as expected and not my a person appreciate greatly!
***********
In the evening, because I will soon take leave many females to rush to leave for the United States, Peking come of three females the nature jump a claim I, they unexpectedly push that in the pure Yan to open widely a bed with me together up, form one bed four good situations.
In fact, the language is soft the eyeful don't give up and continue to long for, but didn't make a noise as well, after all always she almost keeps one of my most women company.
"Elder brother-"
"Elder brother Wei-"
"Husband-"
Three women Xi hip - hops admire ground to emulate to rob to drill in my bosom, make big bed Ji Ji ah ah the ground protest against.Three females all in Peking, intimate after went to heart and knot have no must be like close sister general.Autumn orchid and snow Ning even if have no time again, also take out to get along with pure Yan for 12 days at least weekly.
I smiled to hug three female everybodies to appreciate a heat to kiss and kissed three females jade face the Tong is red, gorgeous if morning glow.
"Elder brother, you go to the United States this time, I accompany you?Can I also help favour!"The pure Yan tries to please ground to pound shoulder for me, she is Hong Kong special area passport, go to the United States very easy.
I again wry smile.Ever since that time drive these if after falling in love with, the girls who rushed toward fire moth my helpless wry smile counts extremely number."Yan Yan, I but to is your Ya Jie solution problem, you went to to help top what favour?"
The pure Yan Luo Luo smiles to say:"I know grandpa Hu!"
I was also a wry smile, slightly at wench young delicate jade face up clench a , the soft voice says:"Know again how?Say again you now already originally be spread with me together, if a cake of go to the United States, not just confess unwittingly?When the time comes beard master the son was more difficult to deal with."
The autumn orchid also smiles to embrace to settle a Yan way:"Elder brother, do I say, the small Yan is to think to be much many and are you warm and affectionate!Xi Xi, the somebody else after all just dedicated his/her own last nude body for the first time last time!"
The pure Yan is greatly abashed, turn round the orchid of falling the autumn, two female roar with laughter to tussle, the very thin true silk pajama turns over to roll up, peeps out snow-white and dazzling nude body and lets my breath slaver for of a tight, absorbing of Mao one mouthful.
Snow Ning sees in the part Chou and smile the Jiao Qu is all soft, embrace me sweet girlish voice way:"Husband, you are lewd!Our sister that you have never eaten, also so color Mi Mi of!"
I ha ha say with smile:"Good, that I eat you first?"
Say to begin and then begin, hence the big bed soon flutter and be rich with the Zhi of rhythm ah the voice start rippling in the Wen Jia's villa, let the same the girls of floor listen to can not help overwhelming by joy to concuss a soul, the idea concusses absolute being to shake ……
BE exactly:
Embroider Lian to float, brocade Lian Gao Zhang.
The Qiong of arranging syrup jade puts, how can be the joy in the Run;
The Huang Huang silver candle excels sputtering bonfire display.
The joss-stick Fen is like She, dark eliminate Zhu Yu's soul,
The Qin embraces mandarin duck, deeply the lock binds the king's dream.
趐 Chest tiny dew place, smile to see western horizontal from the jade bed.
Inebriate clean spread, Jiao Yang Fei Ren's dream rise,
Is exactly a body have never arrived sorcery mountain Xia, rain idea cloud feeling already the Zi is thick.





Book 14 chapter 361 of Fu the United States sad but beautiful romance
Renew time:2008-9-1616:33:16 chapter word numbers:5202

Although all girls of home want to accompany me to go to the United States,cnn, but I one by one brush-off, end return one personal journey that standing alonely step on to go to the United States.
Take off in the airplane of in a flash, I sink to dip into one a sea of woes in the sudden heart.Liu Qing copies, you are in the United States O.K.?Whether have you already married the Fu of making the others?Whether our whole life still has opportunity to meet again?
The airplane drifts along in a sea of clouds, while my heart is also drifting along.Suddenly I am gloomy on sighing, pour in depending back.Big United States, as many as China, boundless huge, where do we still have opportunity to see again?
Momentary, a heart unexpectedly sways to concuss of can not be quiet and peaceful, the heart bottom is painful, palpitates, nervous, flurried, vacant and sour puckery, but unexpectedly have no old grudge.
Has been been so long of time, after tossing about of predestination, to her hate an idea is disappearing gradually, but precipitate down of, unexpectedly remember fondly.However, this remembers fondly to bring mine, but is an endless pang.
Suddenly my heart in a surprised:, Has been so much whetted difficult, hasn't my love to her eliminated to fade?Liu Qing copies, do you still want that tormenting me is much long-term?!
I am helpless, perplexed, touching, helpless.The world predestination settles from sky, the manpower is really limited ……
On a plane and in a dazely slept a to feel, the airplane had already flown more broad Pacific Ocean while waking up, the heavy star orders a point in the deep night sky, and the bright moon is shining in glory dusk earth.Night has been already deeply sunk.
Because of the cause that crosses over a time zone, when I what stuff ground again to wake up from sleep, passenger compartment outside but is the white light of one glitter.When eastern ancient civilized country still just midnight of, here but stay around in the afternoon bright and beautiful sunlight in.
Walk into the hall of New York airport, sought a place public telephone, dialed Zhao Ya's cellular phone, hence soon see where does she wait me.The woman is in the telephone the pole of surprise, can not control feelings ground to sob to make a noise.
I quickly wait machine hall to walk toward woman's place third to,Facebook, the step is in a hurry.Tell the truth, the long time didn't meet, I also really thought of own of the beautiful sex appeal, at bed last woman of hundred percent untamed nature.
Suddenly my heart in a burst of palpitate, as meeting the most dangerous affair, be like to meet the affair that will change oneself's destiny.A short moment whole individual unexpectedly trembles and was like the absolute being of quilt destiny to lay hands on all lives of ability.
I the Zheng Chong uneasily stop a step and slowly turns round in the past, in the eye but saw a figure for acquainting with, is Lin Bin who had long time no see!
He just and affably hands what person, peep out warmth but love to pitily smile an idea on the handsome face, seem to be very brilliant.
Violently my heart bang bang jumps about, in the moment some nigrescent evidences, heart beginning at spilt open, the whole individual is also stiff, hence the hard way turn not smooth neck.
Is her!Lin Bin is nearby and indeed as expected that woman, that makes me deep-rooted, life long and all the time can forget of woman!That changed me whole life, ever with my life and death with total, the woman of vows of eternal love!
That noodles that acquaint with permits, that smile that acquaint with, in that eye the soft light of Noan-noan-this is beautiful as if must 100 blossomy women, at present but is opening her facial expression for others Zhan.
And, still embrace a kid in the chemisette hand,google!
That kid is like ten thousand ton the heavy hammer shot beat in my mind, make me at present a black, almost faint off pass by.
The world is ruthlessness, nothing is better than and hereat!Interpersonal distance can also be farer than us?
My heart is icy cold to get to be like Antarctic 10000 years of Xuan ice, the whole individual thoroughly became to carve, a huge woe knocked down I, let my heart if die ash, sad not from forbid.
Did the kids all have?Bellow in the grief and indignation ground in my heart, but the mouth is stiff to get a words can not speak, throat because of but living painful desire crack!
Despair, dead general Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论