2012年11月12日星期一

beats by dre australia nce although I have

However these days want to notice all is what person friendly intercourse Zhang Ju Ya Zheng Zheng Qi Qi De's your home."
Qi after although light under the opponent of the officers and mens are all very scathing, but he is also a person who is very to cover up shortcomings, but Wang Chong Gu otherwise, if say that the winter dress that Wang Jia sends is two kinds, that kind of do work fine of will get don't basically and all impossibly hand over to Qi after only of subordinate, in this way and definitely and unavoidably have been already starved with cold or frostbite of.
I am anti- to pour to hope this time snow again can next last two dayses, the atmosphere lowers some, the light isn't likely to have with a very small general piece what great conduct and actions, I still send to hope at the Qi after light body up.
Thought of here, I uncovered Jiao Lian again, low voice order Wu Tang said:
"Make a trip treasure and store under your etc., let money shopkeeper to me to take a letter son toward temple inside, let the guest use out to see me."
Exactly a night in heavy snow intermittence, although I have already notified that the beam Bin lets five city troops and horseses the department add to send to patrol of soldier, can still keep starving with cold many mendicants.The rush shed that has some broken-down house and stroller to build at the time, all drive the accumulated snow for consecutive days to collapse under pressure.Some sparrows that do nest in the Yan Feng all have many be frozen ice regiment son.
So bad weather, hear city teacher already the quite a few year didn't appear.



The worry of chapter 264 small emperor(

Bound very thick 1 F furriery on my body, but still kept feeling outside strict cold, the heavy snow has already come to a stop, however city teacher now still the mentally dense receive of, the sky is a grey color.
The accumulated snow of foot sent out the voice of Luo Zhi, I tooked a look an expanse of white one in the yard, and the accumulated snow on the ground can already cover up instep.
"Wu Tang, you make people prepare for a while and buy the winter dress that some charcoals and food still have preparation, I send to five together with you city troops and horses the department go."I to always heel at I after death of Wu Tang say.
Immediately peeped out a difficult color on Wu Tang Lian, he looking at my low voice to said:
"Master, you forgot, you let grandfather Ke comes over today of!"
I am tiny tiny on smiling, say:
"Is that he wants, so I even want to go!"
Outside in the door, the wagon having been already loaded down up fills up clothes and some foods, and then the cars of noodles up, then some charcoal.The Feng Luan is some don't trust of again I of the clothes checked for a while and was tightly tight the collar, she looking at me some helplessly say:
"The sky is so cold, you allowed the person to send over these things not to go, is that you want to act charitably need not you also at this big cold sky of of outside be subjected to a jelly!In case of freeze a somehow come can how do."
I inattentively smiled to smile and just lightly said:
"You need not tube, I know farely well, you return to."
Sit in the wagon, our a group of people slowly of go toward five city troops and horses the department went.Originally being now to live in the yard used to station a soldier is full mendicant and stroller, even had some people to be just Quan to shrink body crowded became a heap of under the eaves.The clothes on the body are jet black to become bright, all have already canned not distinguish an original color, the courtyard China Times often still rings out the moan voice of a burst of.
See our several individuals come in, everyone didn't act, after only leaning against several individuals of doorway to open eyes, but conjecturing our several eyes, all disappointed again of lay to return to.It is all kind of benumbed facial expression on the public face.
Wu Tang moved forward to walked into, raising the feet would block to kick to kick, then say at the person on the road:
"All got up, Hou Ye in our house shows consideration to you and sent to thing for you to come and all got up for me!"
Hear there is thing, a group of persons of ground this just swayed to longly stand, O.K. is many individuals crowded become a heap of.Keep warm mutually, otherwise with that ragged cotton dress of their body how can pass through this cold winter.
I flick and let the person of behind take those charcoal and cold resisting clothes and foods to all come in, a burst of clop from far and near, a luxurious wagon stops at our neighborhood, carter Jiao Jie of jump body but bottom from the car.Then have already put wooden bench.
The Lian son of car compartment uncovers, the guest uses from in walked out, however use after death from the guest, small emperor Zhu Yi Jun also appears before my eyes, in my heart a pleased.Oneself originally just intended to do the drama used for guest to see ground, don't thought of that the small emperor unexpectedly also secretly slipped away out.
The small emperor up comes down from the wagon, I also hurriedly come forward two, however was very quick and then dided to have an attack, coughed 2.Immediately revealed in Zhu Yi Jun's vision one air of silk concern.
I arrive Zhu Yi Jun's in front, gesticulating will keep on doing obeisance, although say that I am nominally the western seat of emperor, but at ordinary times basically have never taught him what things.Just because two people had some engagements just, but the gift of king and his ministers can not discard.
"Send greeting for emperor."
The emperor hurriedly comes forward to hand my Chan, the guest uses to also soft-voicedly say:
"Hou Ye, emperor this time is the tiny visit, don't make known."
Since is so, I also have no again say what, just quietly stand at part, Zhu Yi Jun tooks a look surroundings and has some to curiously ask a way:
"The weather thus cold, why does Mr. Chou come to this kind of place?"
I lightly on smiling, so make to modestly say:
"The weather is cold, mean person and the beam Bin beam general a little bit ex- dayses meet of time, spoke of city teacher to still have many homeless persons, fear that these people starve with cold, so let five city troops and horseses the department enlarged to patrol of number, and make those homeless mendicants and strollers coming together here all, I today come is send to some products to come over."
The facial expression that peeped out one silk deliberation on the childish face of Zhu Yi Jun, I see this, just very tiny on smiling, then toward Zhu Yi Jun to say:
"The emperor knows, get the popular support conquer the world!I the body dye a heavy disease at present, can not help the emperor to try to find solution a plan, but do these small affairs but still can of, help an emperor to halter common people."
Zhu Yi Jun listens to me after finishing saying these, an as if deep in thought the shape on the face, lower the head language not.
The guest uses this time but the openings ask a way:
"The Sir makes people seek me to come out and have an affair?"
I sighed an one breath, then said:
"Is not the place for talking here, the emperor pleases get on the car."
I and the little emperor guest used several individuals to return to in home together, I was some to at random say:
"Is original I think is guest's using this hour also canning not arrive and have never thoughted of an emperor come of thus quick."
The small emperor also says with a smile:
"I listen to the guest use to say Sir from outside delivers a letter to say to see him, I know Sir must be have what important affair wants him to inform,beats by dre australia, at the right moment I have already had as well very long time didn't see a Sir, so is simply me to directly come out."
I shake and take to blame meaning ground to say:
"The emperor is such, not afraid open widely person and queen mother to blame and scold."
Flash across of the face of Zhu Yi Jun one silk sad look, see to what Zhang Ju Ya Zheng Zheng Qi Qi De and queen mother Lee still has certain awe dint to him, just two people inhibitted unavoidably and too to the emperors.
The small emperor soon resumed equanimity, he said with a smile:
"If the mother knows behind I is arrive Sir here, thinking to her old man's house can't be definitely and in anger."
Unconscious, several individuals arrived at my den doorway.I stand on the part and stretch hand to say:
"Emperor's inside pleases, I have a thing to want noodles to present an emperor."
The small emperor immediately peeped out curiously air, he looking at me to ask a way:
"What unusual thing does Mr. Chou have again to want to make me watch?"
Those inner palace bodyguards whom the small emperor brings early speak that the small hospital defends of strict actually solid, so isn't afraid to have who eavesdropping, I from part take out a burden, in is that cotton arrows dress that takes off on Liu Lin Shen.
"What is this ?"The small emperor curiously asks a way.
Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论