2012年11月14日星期三

Beats Solo HD In the spare time

Should pay.Don't be sad for your bag money, I appreciate you still not become?Say again not only you take out money and also need to invite you many people.That hair filial piety says first, invite do you drink, he for beating that whip of yours son very guilty.You advise a solution for a while, he is a honesty to recognize to die to manage of person."
I vomit:"Six elder brothers are his sons-in-law, I where dare to make him invite me, I call in his old man's house still about.Lord male, you trust, these social parties I know how to do, I is a huge of dishonest trader."
The Cao held to roar with laughter:"Several days have never smiled so, you be my happy treasure.Son cloud, so several years, I am at present of person also only you didn't change at 1:00, is still my close relatives.Is alas, other persons was all Gao Gao to me at the last host."
I satisfiedly smile:"That BE, we two early say good, the one family don't say two words.Say again, lord Mr. have been being like similar treated me before, I certainly couldn't change!Want ~only lord male constant, such as forever constant."
The Cao holds to smile to come over to clap my hand:"Good ah, you talk to calculate words, want ~only I constant, you also forbid to change."I repeatedly nod.Ha ha, I am me, I just can't because the Cao holds the height of position but the change is to his attitude.
Say to is a good social parties, actually also difficult to do at 1:00, the person who invites me is many, I want and please of the person is also many, majority of people all change to my cold face smiling face, among them sincerely admire and respect mine, have already felt jealous strabismus as well, have already wanted to have a competition ability and learning with me more, I am a soldier and come to soldier and block, will block in the future, let well public experienced some kind of businessmen deceitful true colors, let the Cao hold is as in distress situation as Guo Jia, let those have no horizontal person stare tongue-tied, ha ha.Really face the hair 玠 gentleman like this certainly, I still keep refraining from rash action very much very modestly.So, the hair 玠 makes those people are very puzzling some kind of.
Let I and public feel the variety is the biggest of be still Lyu Bu, since the Jing state came back, Lyu Bu was like to become a person, no longer close oneself in the home, but will get along well with Dian Wei and Xu Chu Deng's force,Beats Solo HD, return Xi hip-hop admire the ground seek me to drink together and also take own small daughter's grandson follows the streets and alleys that I ran Luo sun to seek divertive, have a little the felling of juvenescence.See, thoroughly letting go of Lyu Bu of the worry is also an innocent old kid.Is alas, early know, I early say with him that opening is much good!
I the food and drink faint a dizziness brain every day of, very not easy one stem all of the person press even, time also in the past about two months.Hide to go home an inside, like well teach the Cao hurtle after a month, I just had the wish fulfilled ground to step on back to allow all of road.
All the whole all is calms, elder brother Yun didn't also make in the home, Qin Yong was responsible for more!Saw Xun 彧 , he readily praised Zhuge Liang's ability to me, and tell me, Zhuge Liang has already slowly started, can not use how long, he ability the complete conversion comes over.He was optimistic about Zhuge Liang of just can, with assurance tell me, Zhuge Liang can be certain be held by the Cao heavy use.And my person also tell me, Sun Gan seeks Zhuge Liang, although don't know that they talked what, at the time that Sun Gan left, the air on the face wasn't good, ha ha, it is at Zhuge Liang to eat terrapin here obviously.These two newses make me happy thousand times, ha ha, the important event in my heart lets go of 1 on the whole.Wait Zhuge Liang completely return agreeable, closed feather to also come out to work, Zhang Fei is again used by us, that elder brother Yun and Chen Dao couldn't insist, either.That time, I had no heart in of concern about, retire also good, do anotherly also good, the person can settle down!
The Cao Hong sees me also tell me a good matter, Liu Pi although little skill, also have the place that can use, he has already meant to return agreeable heart, and on one's own initiative volunteer to army accept Long his old department.After getting this news, I secretly make Qin Yong seek our inside tracks, they also heel at Liu Pi or so, Qin Yong comes back and confirmed that Liu Pi really arrives a river for summer in the Ru south one the place taking accept Liu have of old department.Ha ha, see, time in half year has already let the old ministers that Liu has all understand situation already not convertibility, their only exits are to return to follow.But I now the only matter that want to do, be patiently wait for.Certainly, know this after the event, I seek Chen to say some kind of, Chen Dao then says to me, Liu opens up of the ability harmony hope rather him, if we think that the old department that have Liu is used and rather made him go out a convener.I ain't a fool again, white his several eyes, start to walk.
Time at my wait for in arrived in autumn, recovered Jing state because of last year, Luo sun there again is preparing next year to send troops a man to win, therefore, allow all opposite and very steady, plus this autumn's harvest very good, this place of the persons all have no a matter to do.What about me, take advantage of an opportunity to like a rest, in addition to contacting Zhuge Liang, I have no again associate with others, I want to deal with own industry for a while ah, ha ha, no matter how it is, say, I the bottom still has so many people to want to feed!Moreover, my main idea still needs to put on elder brother Yun, this is also the Cao hold to let I for a long time at allow all of reason.Unfortunately, elder brother Yun faces my inducement, in addition to is silent is a derision, I tell him to close feather to also want out to hold to work for Cao, he smiles but leads to this , I tell his Zhuge Liang dry must thoroughly, he is wrinkly to this to knit the brows, not to the speech.Is alas, have no idea ah, I ability heart again patiently, wait Liu have of under charge all return agreeable, elder brother Yun didn't also insist of necessity.Ha ha, when the time comes, threaten Liu again to fully come out to scold elder brother Yun, Hey Hey ……
In the spare time, I also usually come in and go out an imperial palace, in addition to pacifying Liu Xie, also often see Dong Fei and Liu Xiang, and after knowing a meeting Cao Hong, took out Liu Xiang out of the temple to play well several times, he is still one kid!Certainly, my doctor's job is implementing, especially these people in the imperial palace, I can perfectly deservedly go for Gao Qiang now don't the person in the hospital saw a doctor.Ha ha, wait to stabilize for several years again, these people can also let out!
This kind of easy of day until one fine day lead bearer in the noon imperial palace, the Cao empress sends a person to seek me and say her kid is sudden pain disease, beat to roll on the ground, let me urgent enter a temple.I got a fright, these days of weather of Luo sun were very sultry, the child must wring bowel Sha very easily, while this disease cure not in time, kill person.Therefore, I don't dare to have to the slightest delay and quickly run to the imperial palace.I will become a my life turn to order on this day really don't know, my dream is thoroughly broken by the bearer, formerly of some kind of breezes follow to also stop on this painting

Chapter 225 life and death two difficult(1)


Fight both with open and secret means an article-chapter 225 life and death two difficult
Hastily follow small eunuch to run into empress' bedchamber, but I see the Cao stanza sit stunned over there.My in the mind a tight, quickly come forward:"Empress, how is little emperor's son?"
The voice that hears me, the Cao stanza is raised head to pull in the corner of mouth one silk to smile:"He was all right, had already gone out to have fun."
My eyebrows a wrinkly, slowly walk to come forward:"Empress, you later if occupy to seek me, let people come to call me to would be, don't use this method.It isn't so good."
If the Cao stanza bite lips, didn't answer criticism me, but in a soft voice ask a way:"Is my father not so bad?The disease of his headache you cure for him like."
Is this?I shake head to smile:"Empress' concerning his/her own father isn't an important event either, you need not be so careful.The health condition of prime minister is very good, the disease of headache has already been getting lighter and seldom goes into action once.Ha ha, if the prime minister knows that the empress records to hang him thus, he must be very happy."
Cao stanza H'm a , slowly the station starts:"In fact is an emperor to want to see you, you come with me!"She also no longer sees me and turns round and then walks to the side door.
I have some doubts, but didn't hesitate and then walk with her.Liu Xie has already done not seek me alone for a long time, don't know and think of today what, return thus absolute being mysterious Mi of.After once walking a few doors, we arrived at the empress palace of emperor bedchamber, I acquaint with very much here, and the some times and Liu Xies all met here at first.The inflammable materials that used seldom on the big palace, ray obvious shortage, flutter of candlelight bottom Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论