2012年11月1日星期四

cheap beats by dr dre all of them are pr

Brought trouble him, to, your daddy how say, is special to get angry?"
Receive Jia clever lightly shook to shake head, say:"Father didn't also say what, you know his and living not to get angry us to all can not see clearly, he just makes me press you to return to, make me come to nurse an elder brother for these several days, you trust, can't occupy!"
Ping Yu was quiet to sigh a voice of spirit, say:"Your daddy is affirmative to get angry very much, I don't dare to see him."
Receive a Jia clever consolation way:"Be free of, the world over owner inside, father is unique to listen to enter words of is you, does he how can living your spirit again!The quiet elder sister returns to first, I make my person send you walk, all of them are professional bodyguards, much more dependable than the police, absolutely safe!"
Ping Yu is quiet to lightly order to order to say, said:"Now that your father don't want me to return to, I also only walked first, that bothered you to wait here, brave finish doing surgical operation, you the first will notify me."Said to hope for a while this sickroom, shook head a way:"How can live a person here?Can not change better room again?"
Receive Jia clever lightly sigh a way:"Here is public hospital, there are a few singles it is said that living is retired of city leadership, so have no better, besides the police says that this is to shoot heavy case, the whole must be been also refused for lord, canning cure here and being convenient for them to protect and checking a case, not only room, connecting I just putting forward to change a better hospital by the police."
I heart the bottom sneer at and wonder although you receive a sufficient cow, if this can also make you say to change and then change, that is little strong to eat excrement, just think brave wanted to change a hospital that I how do,can also follow to change not become!It is that Ping Yu is quiet to want to be hasty to return to to pour, the pour out I of the idea anticipate.He this walks, but completely interrupted me and Shi Shao Qiang Be original to nextly be close his purpose.
At that moment I hurriedly make a pay ache difficult endure of shape, the Wu wore wound to miserably shout 1.
Indeed as expected this bottom aroused her 2 people's attention and secretly prayed to receive Jia in my heart clever must don't remember my appearance, after all I hit in the business guild dozen the bodyguard that is pleased by three of his the United Stateses that day give°ed the helmet to beat, although just in a hurry quick glance, don't know as well she still has an impression have no.
Ping Yu is quiet to hear my shout a pain voice, not from became overdo to come to see one eye, I hurriedly the opportunity to hold tight say:" Brave nothing important matter?"
Ping Yu calms down Leng for a while, surprised way:", Is you ……"
I ordered to nod and said:"That murderer I held tight and had already handed over to a police now."
Ping Yu calms down a face appreciate, light tone way:"You are very brave, thank you, I see in the morning you think of you to come, we once saw at the quiet Anne hospital.Rightness?"
I ordered to nod and said:"To, I originally want to save white Ling that day of, having never thought Qian Kai will take place matter like that ……"
Ping Yu is quiet to lightly sigh, say:"This is a sky, life, can't of, I still specially burned pillar for him in R.O.C cloud temple in the morning joss-stick.To, the white Ling called me yesterday and said to will go to France right away, you and she is also a friend."
I think of white Ling of that faces don't message, suddenly some difficult to express emotional stirringses in heart, not from lightly H'm 1, say:"Hope she is in the afar, the whole well."
Ping Yu is quiet to point at me to receive a Jia clever introduction way:"The Jia is clever, I with you introduce for a while, these are just those what polices said never hesitated to do what is right, do regardless of personal safety brave catch the scoundrel's friend, call ……, ha, ashamed, I don't know how you call as well."
I ordered to nod and said:"I call Teng text handsome."
Ping Yu is quiet a , suddenly on smiling, say:"Originally you be brave said the Teng text is handsome."
Receive a clever Qiao face of Jia to smile to hope toward me, lightly ordered to nod, say:"Thank you, Mr. Teng, I just in the surgical operation outdoors, have already listenned to the quiet elder sister once speak of you and say that you are my elder brother's friend, just have never thought so quick can meet."Saying is lightly wrinkly wrinkly mouth, say:"We ……we have the good elephant ever seen over there?Rightness?"
I hurriedly shook to shake head and said:"Have no, you are so beautiful, if I once seeing affirmation can't forget, alas hey!"I hurriedly set up for ache difficult endure and transfer her attention, can not let again and receive Jia clever think of and see me also that once began in the guild, although Qian Kai was dead, I could lend by literally blind plait to also conceal in the past,I want to be infinite and become intimate with and receive a house now, this kind of matter still could don't need and then don't need.
Received a clever smile of Jia to say for a while you are all right, thank you really too.I was strong to smile under say to be free, I am to want to take out a smoke, not you seek glass water to me to drink an one mouthful all right, I this connects a cup also have no.
Ping Yu calms down and receives Jia clever smile towards seeing a, receive Jia clever become overdo to go to, toward that several young woman way that come in firsts:"You hurriedly buy some best daily necessities, how to let our benefactor even the saliva also drinks not up, spread like this to be not scolded dead."
That girl should a , is about to go out, Ping Yu is quiet again way:"You go to finance that Mr. Teng's accounts also to turn to us."
My in the mind lightly depended 1 and wondered old you indeed as expected calculate Jing, knowing to receive affirmation will help me medical expenses of.Certainly the condescension is ineluctable all of a sudden, hurriedly say:"Need not, this is small to harm, I will pay by myself."
Ping Yu is quiet to lightly smile,cheap beats by dr dre, say:"Mr. Teng is to be subjected to for us harm, we thank still too late, how return can make you take out money a treatment by yourself, say again you this isn't small to harm, I listen to those polices say, you won quite a few knife, connect bowel son almost be pulled up come."
I depend, that Yao that is silly to force to build like this.
Luckily Ping Yu is immediately after quiet way:"I worried to die and wished at that time if brought trouble you to harm could let like this how we are is good, luckily see your status not so bad now, the heart descended just slightly breadth 1:00."
I hurriedly on smiling, say:"Is also got several knives, Be free of, resume a long go, the my body bone was still pretty hard."
Ping Yu calmed down to order to nod and said:"See come out, getting so many knives can also talk to smile breeze to living of, so robust body, do I still see for the first time!No wonder that past brave old Kua you!"
I a surprised, say:" Brave have ever said me with you?"
Ping Yu calmed down to order to nod, smile way:"Once said of, he once said you once saved his before, only still not familiar at that time, once saw several times again afterwards, I listen to in mind, have been having no to the last number and just know to incredibly is you now."Say to lightly say with smile:"You be the benefactor that he in the clout, his occupying each time you is the first to rush into to save."
Receive Jia clever on smiling, say that, I be not must also the good good will thanks him.
Ping Yu is quiet H'm 1, say:"That affirmation of, we must definitely figure a way well and recompense Mr. Teng."
I in the mind Hey once the Hey smile and wonder this still remarkable, hurriedly make me go to you that to work.On the mouth but make on paying serious facial expression, shake head a way:"Do not need of, I am brave is a friend, also be you are people of the same groups, this only orders a son small matter, that says report to answer!"
Ping Yu is lightly quiet on smiling, toward to receive Jia clever say:"Be like Mr. Teng so the person of the handout spirit, this in this world less and less."
I really want to blurt out after that not equal to my hospital discharge you seek a work for me, words go to mouth side, I endured again, some matters didn't need their oneselfs to lift, success will come had better, otherwise too wear trace.
[Lately advertise time]
《Break boundary 》 author:Depend on to fly
/showbook.asp?bl_id=22624



30 lover bodyguard



These are extreme boring three days in my life, brave have been staying in the ICU room to stay a view, the whole sickroom my a person at foolish, and a can not go.In addition to occasionally the nurse comes over to drop a bottle for me, I even the person also seldom sees.Receive Jia clever they also the good elephant evaporated from the in this world, again or because of brave didn't°yet Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论