2012年12月10日星期一

cnn ed a wayExcuse me

The site is ours, I am eldest brother, you are two elder brothers, I am only a words, is the stem still not dry?"
My brain flies soon an operation, he is to sound out me or serious?I do a doubt form and ask a way:"So, how to there do Shanghai?"This is that I concern most .
"Go***Shanghai, that is in the greatly and together helping of clear Gan of gratitude and grudge, there is with me no the relation of one hair money!This are an opportunity to you, I think that you don't think as well so and always go to everyplace adventure!"
I order to say:"Black elder brother's under charge is so many brotherses, why choose me?"Dong Biao says very seriously:"The first, I once said, you were an outsider, no one doubts you, you are elder brother Chang, who can't know;The second, from that day on meeting, see your artistic skill and later contact, include today your performance, I like you!I once said, you were the person who does important event, my demand assistant like this, our both the elder brothers cooperates, this world is ours!"
I said with smile:"OK!I am dry!"I stretch out to go to, he uses to put the right hand of needle with me put out strength to hold for a while.





Volume 10 is returned the Xi chapter 111 is whole too solemn and impressive
Renew time:2010-12-114:45:59 chapter word numbers:2593


Chapter 111 is whole must be too solemn and impressive(request humbly to a monthly ticket) (Everyone in person kiss consumedly, the monthly ticket PK started in Marchary!If you are VIP to hire by the month a customer, so you had a few monthly tickets, snow wolf begged you and threw the monthly ticket to the An, you order my book page of that ordering is then a monthly ticket for a while, there are several pieces ordering several bottoms.Your monthly ticket is the power that we renew!Snow wolf thanks politely,google!!!That dozen appreciates, begging everyone has to beat to appreciate the dozen appreciate 10 or 20 original text currencies, many really more not!After all we have two books at the same time more, thank!)
……
What about Dong Biao wore a mouth to smile, he said:"Waited elder brother Chang to came back to see me here, you followed him when the time comes, elder brother Chang all generally takes four bodyguards, two cars, you also saw that day, what Hong big Chang sits is the thunder gram of a black Sa Si, behind follow a fierce horse, the your opportunity to seek starts and finishes doing and then runs, I to wipe a bottom!"
I want:"He wants to me to go out first and waits him in the underneath and sees geography, doing him should be what difficult matter!"Dong Biao's point nods to say:"Good brothers!I outside have ten several brotherses, you can literally adjust to send!"
I said with smile:"Your under charge even if, are all familiar faces, use my person with Hong big Changs, my person does, your person is responsible for outer circle to go and accidentally loses to render assistance bottom in case of me!"Dong Biao says:"Like, that do you prepare a where to start?"
I say:" The first floor at this hospital hall, I come up of time see my person is very miscellaneous, register of wait to diagnose of many people, suit to ambuscade very much!"
Dong Biao pressed the pager of next bedside, a nurse asked a way:"Excuse me, what matter?"Dong Biao says:"Make elder brother Hu come in!"Is very quick, Dong Biao Liang one of the personal bodyguards, elder brother Hu came in.
Dong Biao says to him:"Elder brother Jun waits next is on the first floor the hall does to live for me, you make ten a little bit clever brotherses control in the surrounding cloth and accidentally lose in case of elder brother Jun, and you withdraw for him!"I looking at the younger brother that is once knocked down by me to say:"Elder brother Hu, my successful, you want to pretend to make track for shot us and make track for in case of the other party someone, you indicate a contrary direction and cover us to withdraw, understand?"
The small tiger point nods and says:"Who is the target ?"
Dong Biao says:"This you don't ask, elder brother Jun beats who is who!Is what I arrange, set out!"Elder brother Hu noded to go out, I said:"Did the Hong big Chang say to don't say to when arrive?"
Dong Biao sees form to say:"While saying supper, he also says that bringing me me is favourite to inebriate a crab!Should shall arrive soon!"I order a way:"That good, I also descend to prepare next, I see a circumstance and also probably start first, may also wait the time that he walks and make moves again!"Finish saying I also walked to go out.
I take Liu to return to down stairs parking lot clearly, we ascended the big jeep that Wang Xiang opens, a get on the car me to ask a way:"You how many all took to spray son?"Wang peaceful Liu Kun Liu all said to take clearly and said all since the small of the back pulled out 54 pistols.Wang Xiang says:"Sit down behind noodles still have a to chase five connect dissipate of to play a gun, five hair deep-fried bullet, five dissipate of to play."
I say:"Good!Living is dry, there is the thunder gram Sa Si in a black under etc. coming over, behind will with a fierce horse, we are these two persons in car!"
Wang Xiang turns head to say:"Like, listen to four elder brothers of, you say Zha dry Zha stem!"I see them to say:"Thus, I beat the person, Liu Kun, Liu Ming in the sedan with Wang Xiang, two of you polish off fierce come down right away of person!Everyone checks bullet, quick!"
I stretch hand from the rear seat five connected hair to defend suddenly and violently a gun to pull up, pack ascend five hair deep-fried bullet, this defend suddenly and violently the butt end of gun is folding, I hide a gun in the black western dress, outside already the beginning sky Be getting blacker, the parking lot is very dark here, should can not see clearly.
Everyone holds breath and waits a quarter not to arrive, see two luxurious cars opening to come in!Front is a thunder gram Sa Si, the behind is a close behind fierce horse for making open.I prepare begin, I just can't be really on the first floor the hall start, the person is too many, on the other hand and very may harm there and innocence, on the other hand, many witnesses of person many.
Is contrary, this parking lot very quiet and out-of-the-way, very gloomy, almost the nothing important person notices here.Two cars leave we aren't far of the empty car stop descend, I a put a hand way:"Get off, past beat!"
I lead off to stand down and directly headed for thunder gram Sa Si, front copilot's position a bodyguard come down, after drawing back car door, the Hong big Chang came down, livelong western dress, a title saw us coming over here.
I shouted a voice:"Elder brother Chang!"He is one Leng, see my hand's inside is even to carry of defend suddenly and violently a gun!He too late does second reaction, I immediately buttonned up a trigger!Listen to"bomb Long!"A explosion, this Hangzhou gulf haughty air cellular phone Hong big Chang at my at present ten meters outside drive deep-fried smash!He nearby of bodyguard also drive deep-fried turn over, the pistol of my three people at the side of body also beat to ring.
I pull to defend suddenly and violently a protecting of gun tube, faded cartridge, pushed topped second hair deep-fried bullet, toward a flank is jumping down person come of the fierce horse is one gun!"Bomb!"Is regrettable fierce horse!
I carry a gun to see, two explosions later on, all of two cars discard and plus a disorderly gun of of Wang Xiang Ji and estimate that don't is on the hoof.I say:"Walk!"
We quickly run to return to a car up, I still ascended mulberry tower Na, the feet accelerator of Liu Ming Yi rushed out parking lot, behind close behind king peaceful Liu Kun's big jeep.
Before the building and the persons in the yard all frightenedly looking at toward parking lot direction, they didn't know to take place what matter.We left hospital in the center smoothly, I the hatchet man machine say for Liu Kun:"Separately walk, seek place to throw away car and get rid of clean trace!Beat a car to return to country a border hotel."
Liu says clearly:"Four elder brothers, we does this car also want to throw away?"I say:"The mulberry tower Na is all right, seek a strange path to change a license plate."The vehicles come out to work will have like two pay a false plate, this is the rules.
Liu soon descended clearly boulevard, drill into a back street an alley.See front and back nobody,Facebook, we quickly get off, changes for a minute very before or after license plate and get on the car to fly to leave at once.
My cellular phone rang, was Dong Biao."Ha ha!Your boy is severe,cnn, I all heard an explosion voice in the upstairs, whole to elder brother Chang get too solemn and impressive!The small tiger comes up to say a parking lot explosion and said to die five, elder brother Chang's body deep-fried a big hole,Ha ha ha ha!Smile to die me!The brothers is free, who don't know this matter as well to is what you do, you return to Xie, tonight since departure, tomorrow see me!Ha ha ha ha!"
**!I unexpectedly the Hong big Chang died the Ya is so happy, also no wonder that, from now on he was the eldest brother of gulf in Hangzhou, happy also right!Mama of, yesterday son still at a Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论